I'll be a college graduate this week.
I'll be 25 in less than a month.
People have been treating me like an "adult," when did I turn into an adult?
I had so much to do yesterday, I was up from 8am Monday until 7am Tuesday...slept for 2 hours...then started all over again.
There is a very manly, attractive man in my life that knows how to do things like use power tools, fix cars, etc...he also has extremely huge muscles, blonde hair, glittering greenish/brownish/blueish/hazel eyes (depending on the day and what he's wearing)...he also can even do a little latin dancing, and is basically wonderful. He taught me a lot of cool stuff yesterday about building houses and installing home theater systems, it was fun.
Life is crazy. That is all.
I love it.
I know what you mean, life is so busy! I hope this last week goes well for you. John and I are excited for your party on Saturday!! Are you going to bring this manly man around? :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Beth! Happy Day for you on all fronts. I'm assuming the "very manly, attractive man" is not your brother or cousin :). Anyone I know?
ReplyDeleteI,on the other hand,am nowhere near graduation and am just trying to pass Excel with the required 80% on the timed final. Believe me, more than once during this class I've coveted your speedy computer skills. I do, though, have my manly man who "knows how to do things like use power tools" and "fix cars" so I can't complain.
Best of luck.