Sunday, December 5, 2010

merry christmas...

I feel happy tonight. I put up a Christmas tree tonight! Yeah! And some other decorations. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and helped me not feel so lonely, even though I'm still totally alone tonight as I sit here listening to the waves. Here is a lousy phone picture of my tree.


I had a couple more pictures, but they're not loading properly. Oh technology. 
Anyway, I'm beat, and have way too much to get done this weekend still. I'm not sure, but I think you should feel relaxed at the end of the weekend, and recharged for a new week - but lately, I'm more exhausted by Sunday night than I ever have been. Monday morning is even worse than usual these days. 

Merry Christmas from the beach, where my star atop the tree is a starfish! 
Loves. 
-B 


2 comments:

  1. I love your tree! Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for the joy in all your busyness? It's the joy that gives you the energy you need to keep up the pace.

    Enjoy the season, even if it is 80 degrees in December!

    XOXO Nila W

    ReplyDelete