Ok, I finally did it. After months of researching and living on craigslist, recycler.com, autotrader, etc. I finally bought a car. Here it is, a sassy little 2004 Mazda 3s:
It may look a little average and boring on the outside, just a normal gray sedan, but this little car has got some serious pep and personality. The inside looks like it's brand new, and is black and red checkered...sounds ugly but it's actually super cute and sporty. Like I said, sassy is a great word for this car. It has a 4cylinder, 2.3L engine, so it has great pick-up and drives super smooth, without feeling like it's struggling like a Civic with a 1.8L engine that takes everything it's got just to get to freeway speeds (which is also why it gets awesome mileage), but I'm happy that I get to ENJOY driving my car, and still get good mileage (30mpg on the freeway, not 38 like a Civic). Check out the inside....
Yeah for a new (used) car! And I even feel ok about the price. I only spent $6400, so not too shabby for a solid car that is in perfect shape. :)


I love these cars! I drove this exact model and year on my mission, it has pep and is easy to parallel park (a must in the East). Enjoy :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! ahhhh what a nice feeling to finally have found a car! love it...you're right, it IS sassy!
ReplyDeleteI love your new car! It's so you... Congrats!
ReplyDelete