wanna know what I recently discovered...the best motivation for getting fit, skinny and looking hot?
the answer = online dating.
barf.
is it really that hard to find a guy between the ages for 25-35, who already has a college degree and is working (even if for minimum wage, because let's be honest, the economy blows, and it says worlds about a guy who is working, even if it may not be his dream job for the time being, but does it none the less), is not 5'4", divorced with 2 kids, or is checking out my profile and happens to be 67 years old?
I repeat - barf.
online dating = awkward desperation.
but then I hear all of these stories about many of my seemingly normal friends actually meeting great people and being in relationships...and how? they met online.... what I want to know is where they actually met online...am I looking at all the wrong lds online dating sites? there's only a handful...come one people. let me in on the secret.
on top of all that, how do you really even begin to try and wrap yourself up into a 200 word profile? I'm so much more than that, and I hate trying to sell myself....clearly that's maybe one of the reasons dating doesn't seem to go so well for me... I'm bad at marketing apparently.
so here goes...all my loyal, faithful readers....haha...like 3 of you....can you all do me a favor? if you had to describe me in an introductory paragraph that you would be posting about me on an online dating site....what would you say? either comment, or shoot me an email. I'd like to hear it, because I can't do it for myself. but I'd like to keep trying, by whatever means, to get myself out there, and not give up hope. ugh. I repeat again = barf. and again = online dating = awkward desperation.
and finally, one last repeat = best motivation for getting skinny and hot...online dating.
I hope you enjoyed this, and are laughing in your seat at me. because I actually am doing the same.
brad and I met through LDS Singles Online. Not even sure if it exists anymore! just be yourself, don't try to puff up your profile. and put pictures of yourself that really show YOU as you are. :)
ReplyDeletewhat is all this motivation about being hot!? YOU ARE SEXY BETH!? HELLO!
ReplyDelete