It's official. I'm trying to do too much.
Something's gotta give. I can't keep going at this rate much longer.
So the problem is...what do you do when you can't cut anything out? Everything that I'm working on, I can't just cut back on any of them. School is usually the first thing that gets put on the back-burner. That is ok for the most part, I'm quite content this semester as long as I pass and graduate 6 weeks from now. But until then, how do I handle all of it, every single day? I already don't sleep, don't eat, and don't take care of myself.
Any suggestions? Please enlighten me. Because I can't cut back on work, I can't cut back on my internship, I can't cut back any more than I already have on school. Something's gotta give.
I don't know what to tell you Beth except good luck, try to take care of yourself, and I hope to see you soon...
ReplyDelete