Friday, March 11, 2011

Brian, it's coming...

A couple weeks ago I promised my friend Brian that his special post was coming, one written just for him...well, it's still in the revision stage. But don't worry, it's coming. I promise.



In other news - I took a physical and mental sick day this week. My body refused to function anymore. Monday afternoon it hit me. I just crashed. So I stayed at work til 5, then took off and went home. I lied in bed until Tuesday late afternoon. Literally. A solid 24 hours of just sleeping and recuperating from my life. Let me tell you what, it was fantastic. It made it so much easier to get through the rest of the week. Although I still took a 2 hour nap when I got off work today. Awesome.

We survived the tsunami of 2011. They closed all the beaches in San Clemente today as a precaution and have really just been having big waves and strong currents today. I'm glad we made it, at work today my boss and I asked the magic 8 ball if we would survive, and it said "cannot predict now." We were a little nervous, but since we made it we decided on Monday we probably need to make t-shirts that say I survived the California 2011 Tsunami. ;)

Um, this is random. I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. It's so crazy that the earthquake waves got all the way across the ocean. Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see another blog entry, and that you survived the tsunami. I thought of you living on the beach and hoped that your little house would survive unscathed.
    Good for you taking a rest day. Sounds like taking Pres. Uchtdorf's counsel to slow down a bit did you a world of good. Do you need to do a "Good, better, best" evaluation of your life and cut a few things? Burnout can get ugly. . .
    I love you Gal!

    PS - LOVED the valentine!

    ReplyDelete