Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slacker

Sometimes I feel like blogging. Sometimes I don't. Lately, I haven't felt much like writing. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings and big changes happening in my life - and I should write about them. But I've just been so busy and overwhelmed; excuses, excuses. Maybe I just don't want to really examine them all right now because I need to keep myself together long enough to actually get out of Provo - then I can breath.

I'll try and write more later tonight...if I'm feeling up to it that is. Currently, it's 10:32 am and I am still at my apartment, in my pajamas. I just made my little brother breakfast. My little brother who is diabetic and hasn't been taking very good care of himself lately, so I've been cooking all his meals for him. He's driving to Washington today with his future sister-in-law. I won't see him til August....right before the wedding. Sorta sad. I sure do love that boy.

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment