So my family (well, half of them, and a half that I sure love!) flew into town last night. It has been nothing but wonderful since then. They came to visit me at my office today and we went and tried a new Thai food restaurant I've been drooling over, and it was deeeeliciousssoooo! To top it off, I got home from work around 6:45 and they had been working all day on cleaning our rental property - which I am moving into in the next month or so. I have been trying hard to even get to it, working on it a half hour here and there, but my life has gotten so hectic the past few weeks that I haven't even been able to make a dent on anything over there. Yeah, I got there, the place was amazing! My family blows my mind! They're on vacation, and they spent the entire day working and serving me by cleaning, repairing, sanding, and doing all the bazillion other things I've been needing to get to so this place gets move-in ready. I'm so blessed! I have the best family ever. I mean, what 16 year old girl and 11 year old boy work ALL day along with their parents doing repetitive, dirty, hard manual labor just because? Studly.
I helped out for maybe 45 minutes before I had to run off to church for a meeting with the Bishop and other RSP, which lasted 2 & 1/2 hours. Then made it home at 11:30pm. Good thing I worked super hard today and got done what I needed to, so I don't even have to go into work tomorrow. Woohoo!
That's it. My family rocks. I'm exhausted, and going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment